Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Baby

We actually live our childhood through our kids. Otherwise why would we buy a small multicoloured (soft toy)cub whose tail is bent for yourself or for that matter a rattle even though it is soothing for your ears. These things can be done and bought only for kids and these things gives immense pleasure because it make our children smile.
What is this bond? If he smiles we smile, if he cries or gets hurt, we almost die in pain. Who makes this bond strong? is it us - parents or is it our kids? No clue. But yes, the bond is strong and it keeps growing stronger day by day.
I still remember when Atharv was born. He was like an angel. I still remember Tulsi Bhabhi's words when she saw Atharv's pix, "Tumne itna cute baby paida kaise kiya".:-) I love my baby so much. I play with him everyday endless withour getting tired.
My boy is growing stronger as well. He bangs his head on my check bone and chin and it hurts really bad. He loves biting me. He still loves to play with my hair. By chance if we keep the cupboard slighlty open, he removes all the clothes and throw them on floor. Any folded clothes lying on the chair are also not spared.
He like to pull the laptop's key board and telephone wire. Everything has to go into his mouth. We have shifted our entire kitchen in the loft beacuse Atharv keep throwing things around. Running after him both Nani and Dadi goes mad.
I have not seen a single baby of his age who laughs like he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment