Saturday, November 7, 2009

3 DAYS TO GO

Preparations have begun. We are planning to do a Satya narayan pooja for Atharv. We have invited some of our close relatives, friends and neighbours. Atharv's birthday shopping is more or less over. We picked some nice clothes for our little Atharv.

Atharv has become so naughty that I just cannot narrate. He travels each corner of the house with the help of Mooda (which acts as his walker). He has excelled the art now and therefore while crawling also now he uses anything everything. Like he will move with cushion, dupatta, book, plate, donga stand, roti ki tokri anything under the sun.

He comes to bite us on two ocassions: one when he is really angry and other when he is really really happy. He does not need any ocasssion to laugh, if he sees that we are laughing amongst ourselves, he laughs. If someone of the television starts laughing, he does the same thing. His best smile of the day is when I return from office. Its almost an ear to ear smile. His face glows with love and excitment and in case if I ignore him then god save the world, he cries untill he comes in my arms. I love my chottu mottu baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment