Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pizza

I think this episode brings smile (and also laugh) on my face. It was quite funny.

Background: Atharv's Dada-Dadi was in Mumbai for a week to spend some time with us during Ganesh Chaturthi. Today we had planned to go out for dinner. But then we cancelled the plan and orders pizzas. Atharv had already finished his dinner. We all were eating sitting down on the floor. Papa and me were sitting on Mattress. I had parked Atharv on the cane chair on my left.

Now, I thought, I should just give a piece of thin crust pizza border (like a papad) to my dear boy. The piece was 4 cms. Before handing it to Atharv, Iwas inspecting whether it has chillies etc. But guess what? Atharv snatched that piece from my hand and put it in his mouth. He then broke it into pieces and ate it to great joy.

We all were amazed to see this. We laughed, laughed and laughed. Then I gave him second piece and he filled his entire mouth with Pizza.

It was so funny that while working on my laptop I suddenldy used to start laughing thinking about Atharv and Pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment