Saturday, August 1, 2009

Its all about you

Last month was really crazy for me but still I try and write something about you on the blog, so that when you grow up you know exactly how you were and kind of things you learnt over a period of time that gave us tremendous joy.

In the month of June and July your achievements were commendable. You got 4 more teeth, making it total of 6. No kid that I knew in my family and friends have got 6 teeth in 8 months.

You are a very very observant child. You have started crawling almost at the speed of light. You throw your toys and chase them. You love eating labels of all toys and clothes. You have started reaching to various things. You have started sitting well without support. You look very lovely when you sit like king supporting your body on the elbow. You have now started learning to stand with the support of long window, chairs and other furniture. Your laughter is very addictive. You love to laugh so much and we go crazy when you laugh continuous. You love to climb on your papa and me. You love my and aayi’s hair.
You have a lot of fun with Aayi. You are very close to her. You like to be with her when you are cranky. You try to chew on her chains and pendants. You pull her hair with all your strengths.

Your looks are changing every month, last month you had fever and your health went down and you lost some weight, we were very concerned. But you recovered soon. Your appetite is still low but I am sure it’s just a matter of time and you will be fine.
My life is all about you my dear boy. I love you the most in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment