Saturday, June 13, 2009

Guess whose blonde moment it was?

Firdays I start my day pretty early, reach office by 7.30am and try to leave by 5.30pm. But today because of new business development pitch and some other reasons I reached home by 10.30am and was dead tired. Atharv had already gone off to sleep. I hardly ate and then went off to sleep.
In the middle of the night, Atharv woke up hungry. I asked Chetan to prepare some milk for him and also gave him some instructions.
Chetan was also very sleepy, despite that he woke up (Cho Chweet) and went to the kitchen to prepare the milk. He came back and gave me the bottle. Just to make the sure the milk is perfect for Atharv, I checked it on my wirst (by the way there is a dim light in our bedroom) and realised that the milk is very very watery. I shook the bottle again. But was not very convinced. So empitied the milk and prepare another bottle of milk for him.
If you guys are thinking that why did i pour the milk prepared by Chetan then heres the explaination which i only realised in the morning:
In the kitchen there are 2 Nan II milk containers. One is filled with Nan II and the other with Suji (rava). Now you know why the milk didnt get dissolve in the water ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment