Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Palti Maari Yuppieeeeeeee!

Finally Palti Maarli Mumble ne another milestone.
Scene 1: I was in the kitchen and Atharv had just woken up. He was playing with his squeaker toy. When I came out, I was surprised to see that he has turned over but his hand was stuck. He had turned red as he was trying to remove his hand. After a lot of struggle he succeded and I jumped in excitement. First thing I did is I called Papa and informed him. Chetan was as usual in a meeting. So I just text him.
Scene 2: The same night, again when he tried to do the same stunt, his hand got stuck again but this time the warrior started crying as the mission was impossible. :-) I had to help him remove his hand. Brave boy needs more pratice.
Funny Thing: Whenever he comes on his tummy, he does susu.hahahah. Once he grows up and read this meri bahaut pitai hogi. Till then. HAHAHAHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment