Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Milestones
















Atharv has learned to hold his toes with his hands by raising his legs.Yuppiee! He look very chweeet doing that. He hold his toes and opens his mouth, but my baby will need some more time to put his toes in his mouth. I am waiting for that day. When put to sleep Atharv moves 180 degrees.
Other things Atharv does: - When I swing him in my arms, he laughs so much. But in little fear he holds his own head, or my finger behind his head with both hands or guess what? he holds his cheeks with his fists. He look so adorable.
-He is a very naughty. When I put pillow next to him, he either pulls it on him or start sucking. See some lovely images, my son is so photogenic. I love him so much.-His gargling is still on and its getting louder day by day.
- He screams continously for 15 mins - 1/2 hour. - He has develop a new fascination for wind chimes, we have two at our place and he loves them.
- Now-a-days he tried to hold our face by catching either our cheeks or ears and try to eat us by opening his mouth. He sucks my chin, eats my fingers.hehehe. -He loves his mini push ups. - He loves watching himself in the mirror. -He loves to suck Chetan's shoulder and rub his nose on his shoulder. Now-a-days Atharv enjoys going out. When we sit in the car, he keeps watching moving vehicles, people, colourful hoardings, everything and anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment