Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

"You filled my days with rainbow lights fairytales and sweet dream nights,A kiss to wipe away my tears,Gingerbread to ease my fears.You gave the gift of life to me, And then in love, you set me free.I thank you for your tender care, for deep warm hugs and being there I hope that when you think of me,A part of you, you'll always see."
I take this opportunity to thank Aayi for being with us when we need her the most. She has done enough for me all my life and she is continuing to do so by taking care of Atharv under her watchful eye.

She is really taking great care of Atharv. When I am busy at office, I don’t have to worry about him. I would like to thank Aayi for spending her valuable time with us; by scarifying her social life.

On the mother’s day, I would like to apologies her for all my mistakes and mischief that I did when I was young. I would like to apologies in case I had ever hurt her.
But at the same time, I want to thank you for not giving up on me and making me the person whom I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment