Sunday, May 3, 2009

Atharv got fever

Sumit left for Nashik at 4:30 in the morning. I had to get up early to cook, clean and scrub since maid had left us convinently.
I was very busy the entire day doing household chores. I didn't sleep the whole night and had to work during the. Finally in the night I decided to sleep by 11:00pm. Suddenly at 1.30am when I touched Atharv U realised that he had fever. Chetan, Ayi and I was awake the whole night since he was also bit cranky. Finally we gave him crocin syrup and he went off to sleep peaceful. In the morning, we realised he had cough as well.

Chetan and Ayi took him to the doctor. Bacchu had viral fever. He stop eating properly. He became very calm and was no kicking legs like he always does. My heart used to break whenI used to see him like this.

I just pray to god that his immune system become better day by day. I love Atharv so much, cant see him in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment