Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bade Chachu

Finally Atharv's Rajat Chachu visited us and it was so much fun. He got so many toys for Atharv and clothes too. Atharv loved the damroo red coloured toy. He was so busy playing with his toy that he refused to look at us. We all had great time. Bhai discussed Tara's sharats.

Just waiting for the day when the brother and sister will meet each other.

The same evening we went for Komal's wedding. Atharv was little low because of cold and fever at the wedding. But the moment we got in the car suddenly Atharv got all charged up and started dancing in my lap. For the first time ever, I felt that Atharv was uncontrollable. He was just jumping and screaming so loud.

He did so much of masti that he puked on me twice so much so that I was drenched in his puke. But the good part of the whole sad thing was his mucous came out and he was fine.

God Bless my baby! MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment