Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Atharv completes 3 months. Aba-daba-doooo


Today my son, Atharv completed three months. What a feeling! I really thank god for giving me such a cutie pie. He is such a happy and laughing kid. No wonder his grandpa has named him "Happy". I am blessed to have a such baby.
He has already started talking. He talks to the babies which I have put on the wall. He chats with things which are bright in colour. He loves to chat with anybody and everybody. He is comfortable with everybody. He loves red, just like me. He gargles with milk when I feed him. He kicks me with his little leg when I refuse to feed him. Nothing can beat the pleasure when he looks at me and smiles.
He loves to watch the ceiling fan. He loves his neck strengthing and other exercises which I make him do, especially 'the wheels of the bus goes round n round'. He loves to kick his mosquito net.
We all congratulate Atharv on completion of three months. LOVE YOU SO MUCH..MUAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH




No comments:

Post a Comment