Thursday, September 24, 2009

Me in Chennai for work

Sipping hot coffee with my laptop on, little headache, no sleep, little hungry and missing my family expecially Atharv terribly. Its just 8:00pm and I have returned to my hotel room from office. I will be in Chennai fr another two days.
Missing Atharv's scream, his laughter, different faces that he makes, the way he hugs me or Clings on to me - saying Mumma Mumma (his not so clear words) and many more things.
I am getting addicted to Atharv as the days pass by. I keep thinking about him when I am at work. I keep talking to people about him, show his videos, photographs, blog to everybody. I really get lot of joy when i do that.
I LOVE MY SON SOOOOOOO MUCCCCCCHHHHHHH

2 comments:

  1. When in God's name are you getting him for a Friday training session - to teach us that life's about the simpler things like smiling and hugging and looking at everything around like its the first time..... I guess at least most of us around here need to learn more of that :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey pranali..i can nvr comprehend how a mom feels...now i understand how my mom wud hav felt!!! No wonder she keeps calling atleast 3-4 times a day even aftr 27 yrs(all i did is to get irritated:-()...time to change myself.!
    surely shud be amazing experience....
    Thanks for sharing honey.

    ReplyDelete