Thursday, September 3, 2009

Atharv's first Ganesh Chaturthi




Last year during Ganesh Chaturthi, I had left for Delhi and Atharv was in my womb. I was seven months pregnant. Time flies man! “Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.” This quote is so true. I miss my days when I was carrying Atharv. I think every woman must get pregnant to experience the wonderful feeling. In my entire life I have not received such kind of love and caring from everybody in my family. I became so much closer to my ayi, mummy, papa and of course Chetan.
This Ganesh chatuthi, when lord Ganesh came home, his blessings were already in my arm. I was so excited to show Atharv how beautiful Lord Ganesh is! During this period we visited few Ganapathy in and around our appartments, attended arti, participated in visarjan. Mummy, Atharv and I, we went a short distance for a visarjan. Atharv wore organe ribbon on his forehead and vermilion on his forehead. He looked CHO cute that i have no words to express. Auhhhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment