Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mrinmoyee and Atharv





Atharv is almost head over heels in love with Mrinmoyee. He just adores her so much. He screams in joy and laughs n laughs n laughs when Mrinmoyee plays with him both are so naughty. I love them both.
What a feeling to have kids around. Like I miss the time when Atharv was 1 day old, 1 month old, 2 months old etc...Sometimes times i feel time is just not enough to enjoy THAT phase of a kid.
I just feel that time is like sand in my fist, can feel it, I can hold it, But it slips away bit by bit. This sand in my fist, I want it all, I want to see it, I want to keep it, But grains of sand slip away each time I open my fist to examine. I know it is mine, But how can know till i see it ? I open my fist to see it and a lil bit more slips away. Time is like sand in a fist.
The more time I spent with Atharv the more I want to be around and love him. I think now I know what LOVE means.

No comments:

Post a Comment