Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Effect of Bhaag Milkha Bhaag

Atharv was after my life to take him to watch Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. So we decided we will go to watch the movie on Thursday, 18th July 2013 for 4.00 p.m. show.

We entered the hall with a huge tub of pop corn. The movie started and so did my boy with his huge list of questions.

In one scene, Milkha Singh (actor Farhaan Aktar) is holding a mug of milk. He breaks two eggs in the milk and drinks. I didn't think at that time that my 4.5 years son is getting inspired by Milkha Singh and his egg flavored milk.

After three days Atharv demanded at 4.00 p.m. that he need milk with raw egg in it. Even I was enthusiastic about it however the moment I whisked that egg in the milk I was grossing about it. But my gabroo jawan finished that milk in less than 10 mins. Hats off to him and thanks for Milkha Singh.

The episode doesn't end here. He then went downstairs and kept running for 20 mins. I literally had to force him to come upstairs since he was getting late for his class.


No comments:

Post a Comment