Thursday, May 23, 2013

Atharvs sms letter to papa

Yesterday night Atharv was very sad and was missing Chetan badly. Once we finished his night prayers he said mumma can we write a letter to Papa (Since papa is in Singapore). I replied yes and told him that we will send the letter through sms. The letter below has been dictated by Atharv:

Papa please take lots of holidays and spend time with me and do not go to office and do not work. Stay  with me always, have lots of fun with me. I like Anand truck. Miss you a lot. I love you dear papa..i love you so much. I miss sleeping with you..I like when you tickle me and bring me army truck. Spend all time with me. I love my new shoe skates. I miss playing with you with fire cars. Good night papa. Love you papa. miss you so much. Mera dil lagrahah.....Atharv Arora

1 comment:

  1. To love

    without conditions, circumstances or situations

    To love

    regardless the state or form ...

    To love without conditions

    No requirements or imposition...

    To love

    without places or facts

    without necessary or essential things...

    To love without conditions

    To love the ones whithout conditions...

    To love without conditions always and anyway

    without waiting

    without waiting the sufficient conditions to love

    and the right opportunity ...

    Because too often "there are no conditions!" ...


    To love without conditions, unconditionally and entirely

    ReplyDelete