Monday, March 21, 2011

Holiiiiiii Haiiiii!

There was a naughty boy,

A naughty boy was he,
He would not stop at home,
He could not quiet be-

This is excatly how Atharv was on the day of Holi.

 



When Atharv woke up, I coloured him with gulal. With confused look he was starring at me, may be thinking why is my mom colouring me. When we started wishing each other with colour, then he started screaming and laughing around.

At around 11:00 am Chetan and Atharv went down stairs with to play holi along with Mummy. Papa and I was gaurding the home when soldiers were out on the colour war.

When they returned (after playing for hours), Atharv was totally smitten with his two picharis in hand.

It was reaallllyy a fun filled holi for Atharv. Did manage to click some pix not all. Take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment