Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ganesh Chaturthi
















This year for Ganesh Chaturthi, we all visited to my Masi's place. The place is almost in midst of a jungle. A hugeeee house, loving people, house full of 30 people, oh what fun! I was very excited to take Atharv. So we reached in the afternoon, met everybody.All my cousins, their respetive hubbys,wifys and kids. Atharv was super thrilled. He was just running around from one corner of the house to the other.

Then our junior saw hens, cocks and chicken in the backyard. He chased them for almost three hours (bare feet). With his little stool, he was running after them and they were running for thier lives. Everybody was so happy to watch Atharv.

Later in the evening, he was amazed by a dolak and he kept playing with it for hours. He used to call me from kitchen just to showcase his skills. My boy, I love you so much.

Next day morning was like competition of taking bath amongst 30 odd people. We all woke up at 5am for Ganapati puja and also to make sure the bathroom is available. All kids took bath in the open. Attached are some random pix. Enjoy Maadi!

Atharv sorry for putting these pix on the blog...But you are looking gorgeous my dear! MUAAAHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment