Friday, December 4, 2009

Big Boy

Can't believe Atharv has grown sooo big & chooo sweet
Writing a blog on Atharv’s activities has become very challenging these days. Atharv has started doing so many things that I just can’t pen down. I have never seen a baby who laughs and have so much fun. He is crazyzzyyy. Even strangers love to watch Atharv. People call him a hyperactive kid.

He just doesn’t get tired. He keeps watching, dancing, laughing, screaming, and throwing toys, exploring new things, a very observant kid. His ears are extremely sharp. Amazing concentration, seldom gets distracted.

He makes me feel so special. He snuggles into me, hugs me (Gakki), cuddles me, kisses me, his unique way of keeping his head on my lap, shoulder is so cute.

Sometimes if I get angry (very rare, time pass anger), he just looks at me, then laughs and then he tries to please me by giving toys in my hands or he comes to me and snuggles into me. And after my baby’s lovy dovy looks, I give up and hug him tight.

Lately, he has started talking to himself. He looks and sounds so awesome. He talks to himself and most of the times to his toys for almost 5-10 minutes. He talks like this: ta…ta…teh-teh-..ti..tu..taa…tu.dda..da…hehe then in between he screams and talks loudly and the same thing follows.

This weekend, he was sitting on my tummy and started singing: Lala…lala…la. I used to sing Lala..lala..la and then he used to repeat the same thing. Atharv rolls his tongue with enough saliva in the mouth and then he sings Lala…lala..la. Oh man! He sounds so adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment